MCA UPDATE: KYC is Mandatory for All Companies Registered Before 31st December 2017.
What is Form INC22A – ACTIVE Company?
Every Company incorporated on or before 31st December 2017 has to file this return called “Active Company Tagging Identities and Verification”.
Due date of filng – On or before 25-04-2019
Pre requirement – Complete Annual Filing upto 31/03/18
Not Applicable to* Struck off, under the process of striking off, under the process of liquidation, amalgamated, dissolved companies as recorded in ROC.
Consequences: following forms can’t be filed
1. Form SH 7 – Increase in authorised capital
2. Form PAS 3 – Allotment of shares
3. Form DIR 12 – Appointment of director
4. Form INC 22 – Shifting of registered office
5. Form INC 28 – Merger and amalgamation
Check list for filing form Active:-
1. Email I’d of CO (OTP based verification)
2. Photograph of registered office showing external building & inside office also showing therein atleast 1 director/KMP who has affixed his DSC
3. Latitude & longitude
4. List of directors with name & approved DIN
5. Details of Auditor, cost auditor, MD, CEO, CFO or WTD of co Company Secretary of Co.
6. Details of AOC4 & MGT7 filed for 2017-18 with SRN
*Late fee on or after 26th April,2019- After due date Rs. 10,000/-*
— QuickCompany (@QuickCompanyIn) February 23, 2019