Want to contribute? Write For Us. It’s Easy!
We are currently looking for experts all over the world to work for us as freelance Content Writers. We do accept good contributions for “LifeYT”, but only from writers who are serious about an ongoing relationship.
If you’re interested in writing for us, read our contributor guidelines first.
All posts must be at least 400 words and may contain relevant images, videos and outbound links that improve the overall experience of our community.
- You don’t have to be well known to be a contributor, but you must know a lot about the subject you’re writing about.
- Copy content is not acceptable. We use Copyscape to check plagiarism.
- Posts may not be promotional or advertorial. Content should not look like a press release.
- Author bio for individual contributor must be included.
- Listicle content piece will be preferred to have good readability score.
- Spinning content will be rejected.
- No more than 2 links should point back to any domain.
- Do not use repeat links or repeat keywords/anchor text.
- Share with a catchy headline and follow with an outline.
- Artwork or photography without specified credit will not be used. We reserve the right to edit and/or crop photographs.
- Email us your article in word/pdf format with separate image files. Once accepted, we will revert you with live published links.
Send your article to email@example.com and we will get back shortly to you.